Pet Sculpture, Sitting, Standing or Lying Down:
- around 10cms high sitting or 10cms nose to rump lying down - £110
Miniature on Wooden Block
- sculpture in a sitting pose only + block approx 16 cms high in total - £130
- around 20cm high sitting or 20cms nose to rump, lying down or standing - £280
- around 30cm high sitting or 30cms nose to rump, lying down or standing- £395
If you would like a different sized piece or a sculpture in a different pose, please contact me for a tailored quote.
CHRISTMAS ORDER DEADLINES 2017
- FOR SMALL AND STANDARD SIZED COMMISSIONS - 7TH OCTOBER 2017
- FOR MINIATURE COMMISSIONS - 31ST OCTOBER 2017
***GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY IF YOU MISS THE DEADLINES!***
Please note, due to the organic nature of hand-building in clay and shrinkage in firing, the sculptures cannot be made to precise measurements.
These prices include delivery by courier within the UK. Overseas customers please contact me for a courier price.
To create your pet in clay I will need images from different angles showing build, markings, colouring and facial profile and expression if possible. In the case of a pet who has passed away, I will use whatever images are available and can work from a written description of details not shown in the photos.
To confirm an order, I ask for a £50 deposit with the balance payable once the sculpture is ready to send by courier.
Commissions generally take around 8 weeks from receipt of images and deposit to completion, depending on my workload at the time.
If you have any questions regarding commissions, please email: email@example.com, or phone: 07957 228990.